ATL’s strategic aims and vision will be supported by:
- Promotion of lifelong learning with equal access to all regardless of social background, race, culture, ethnicity or disability;
- Effective and fluid dialogue both within the company and with learners, employers and other partners to ensure our core business is responsive to evolving needs;
- Expanding individuals’ access to employment and ownership of their economic well-being through the provision of a relevant curriculum across a wide sector range;
- Improvement of basic skills (English Language, Literacy, Numeracy and ICT) in the Plymouth travel to work area and beyond, in line with local government and ESFA strategies and national benchmarking;
- Positive promotion of modern British values, enabling all learners, partners and staff to contribute confidently as members of the wider community;
- Confident, comprehensive and current career guidance to support meaningful progression opportunities for both learners and staff;
- To promote lifelong enjoyment of learning and encourage self-development through formal and informal education.
- To develop a quality training company, ensuring stability for staff and learners and provide a professional and inclusive service delivery to all.
- To achieve sustained growth through the delivery of consistently high quality training that meets the needs of the local employment market.
“Actively Transforming Lives Through Learning”