Overview of Course
Promoting Opportunities For Young People
Traineeship are a proven way to give young people the skills and opportunity they need to be ready for work.
The £1000 incentive will help employers of all sizes provide traineeship opportunities and invest in their workforce so that they can rebuild and grow. More importantly, we are giving young people a vital route to start their journey, get their first job or go on to further study.
The benefits are;
- Young people will gain valuable employability skills and relevant work experience.
- Employers will have the opportunity to shape the skills and experience of young people from their local community, helping their business to develop a loyal and talented workforce.
- Working with trainees will give experienced staff the opportunity to develop their skills in mentoring and coaching young people.
- £1000 Pre-Apprenticeship grants available for up to ten trainees – subject to terms and conditions.
A Traineeship provides employers and young people with the opportunity to see if the work environment suits them before committing to a job or an apprenticeship.
- Flexible education and training with work experience
- Pre Apprenticeships can last from 6 weeks to 6 months and are for young people aged between 16 and 24.
- A work experience placement that lasts between 70-240 hours with a guaranteed exit interview and reference on completion of the work placement.
- Individually planned programmes, which will include English, maths and vocational qualifications where appropriate.
Check out our amazing employers who are looking for candidates ready to start their early careers Traineeship placements
If you would like to discuss this further, please call 01752 202229
Or pop in for an informal chat at Norwich Union House, Plymouth.