The Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education prepares learners to progress to the Technical Level 3 Certificate in Childcare and Education and then on to the Technical Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator), which enables them to gain the knowledge and experience which will allow them to work with children from birth to 5 years. The Technical Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) enables learners to enter the workforce as Early Years Educators or access Higher Education.
- Child development from conception to seven years
- Children’s health and well-being
- Providing safe environments for children
- Child health
- Play and learning
- Understanding children’s additional needs
- Observation, assessment and planning
- Supporting emergent literacy
- Supporting emergent mathematics
- Preparing for school readiness
- International perspectives
- Reflective practice for professional development
- Professional partnerships in early years
- Professional Practice Portfolio
This qualification has the following UCAS Points – D – 36, C – 48, B – 60, A – 72, A* – 84.
Learners must hold GCSE Grade 3 or above in Mathematics and English
Courses are fully funded for School leavers
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL COMMUNICATION WILL BE ELECTRONIC, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (Junk) ACCOUNT REGULARLY.
If you have any issues with applying online and need additional support including reasonable adjustments with the application process please contact the Admissions team on 01752 202269.