Hair and Beauty Induction informationUpcoming Events June 29, 2022
Information required at enrolment Friday 8 th July 9.30 – 12.00
Thank you for choosing to train with us in September 2022.
We would like to invite you in to a drop in enrolment session on Friday 8 th July between9.30 pm and
To complete the online form you will need to have the following information.
We are sending you this in advance so you can put it into your notes on your phone or have it on a piece of paper so you have it to hand You may want to discuss with who you live with and get their information ready for enrolment
A form of ID with your name on it. This can be a bank card it doesn’t have to be photo ID, we know not everyone has a passport or driving license.
- Your mobile phone number, your address including postcode your email
- Next of Kin phone number, home address, email address.
- Additional next of kin if you have one their phone number, home address, email address.
- Emergency contact name relationship to you and their phone number. (This may be your next of kin or someone else. It maybe they could pick you up if you were ill and had to go home if whoever you live with couldn’t leave work easily for example. We would still phone your next of kin if this was the case.)
There is also a section that asks you to include:
- Any support you may require. Eg I am dyslexic and need my work on blue paper.
This is so we can help support you as you need from day one. There is an option to select prefer not to say. You can email your tutor about this is or ask her to phone you to talk about what you may have had in place at school. Don’t assume your school will have let us know, sadly we don’t always know what we may need to know before you start. That’s why we ask. We just want to make sure we can support you fully where necessary.
Any questions you can phone us on 01752 202265
We look forward to seeing you soon
The Hair and Beauty Central team