IT Curriculum Lead Tutor
Rare opportunity to lead our vocational ICT technical training team based in Plymouth City Centre.
Salary: £30,470 – £35,911 p.a. pro-rata
Remuneration rate is based on industry standard of 37 hours per week and subject to experience and qualifications. At ATL, our standard working week is 34 hours, Monday to Friday, however there is a good degree of flexibility for this role, with part-time hours and/or job sharing opportunities available for discussion with the right candidate(s).
The Job Role:
We are seeking a motivated candidate with relevant, current technical experience, to support our IT curriculum team in ensuring learners receive consistent, high quality training for technical ICT qualifications relevant to their workplaces and career aspirations. You will need to be able to deliver training and support that maintains learners’ engagement and motivation so they can succeed. The ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with local employers will be a vital part of the role in reaching and maintaining recruitment and achievement targets.
- Significant industry experience within an ICT related position
- Experience of working in education (e.g. FE or vocational training) an advantage
- A Level 4 or higher qualification in ICT, Networking, Software Development or similar
- An assessor qualification (IQA qualification an advantage but training available)
- Knowledge of and experience delivering technical IT qualifications up to Level 4
- A successful track record of supporting timely completion of qualifications/Apprenticeships
- Ability to motivate a small but busy team in maintaining and managing appropriate caseloads
- Experience of remote and e-learning delivery
- Excellent English, Digital and communication skills.
Application by CV and cover letter, quoting reference BSS/ICLT0622, to
Closing date: 31 July 2022