Software Development Tutor
Join the team and make a difference!
Exciting opportunity to work with our vocational training team based in Plymouth City Centre.
Salary: £27,205 p.a. pro-rata
Remuneration rate is based on industry standard of 37 hours per week and subject to experience and qualifications. At ATL, our standard working week is 34 hours, Monday to Friday, however there is a good degree of flexibility for this role, with part-time hours and/or job sharing opportunities available for discussion with the right candidate(s).
NB: Trainee positions available for candidates with relevant technical qualifications/experience. Full formal teaching qualifications, mentorship and study support provided in-house as a gateway to becoming a qualified Tutor/Assessor.
The Job Role:
We are seeking a motivated candidate with relevant, current technical experience, to support our learners with consistent, high quality training for technical ICT qualifications relevant to their workplaces and career aspirations. You will need to be able to offer training and support that maintains learners’ engagement and motivation so they can succeed.
- Significant industry experience within a Software Development related position
- Experience of working with programming languages
- A Level 4 or higher qualification within Software Development or equivalent
- An assessor qualification (or ready to work towards)
- Knowledge of and experience delivering Software Developer qualifications up to Level 4
- A successful track record of supporting learners to timely completion of course aims
- Experience of remote and e-learning delivery
- Excellent English, Digital and communication skills.
Application by CV and cover letter, quoting reference BSS/SDV0622, to
Closing date: 31 July 2022