Administrator - Employment & progression team
Exciting opportunity to support students, the curriculum team and employers, working with our Employment & Progression team in our Plymouth City Centre office.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time 34 hours per week
The Job Role:
Providing administrative support, including reception and diary management for the teaching team, assisting in setting up and invigilating exams, dealing with data entry and enquiries.
- Experienced in an office environment – qualified to Level 3 in Business Administration or similar with a good level of English and Maths;
- Good, consistent IT skills including Word, Excel and Google, experience of using databases and web-based systems an advantage but training given;
- Well-developed and consistent communication;
- Strong organisational skills with experience of diary management;
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships, supporting the Company’s Vision & Values and the wider team to effectively promote the company’s curriculum offer.
We do not expect applicants to have direct experience in exams administration and invigilating; although this would be an advantage, full training in this aspect of the role will be an intrinsic part of the probationary period.
Application by CV and supporting statement quoting reference EMPA/0123
Closing date: Friday 20th January 2023