There is no fee to join! Students and Staff can apply!
- Visit the Unidays website: https://www.
myunidays.com/GB/en-GB and click on the icon on the top left-hand corner.
- Click join now.
- Enter your Achievement Training email address create a password, accept the terms and conditions and then finally click …….. JOIN NOW
You will then receive a Voucher code via your email address for your NUS-TOTUM card
Why do I need a Citizen Card?
Citizen Card is the UK’s leading proof of age and photo ID card. We have issued more than 2.4 million Citizen Cards since 1999.
Using a Citizen Card is voluntary, but it can make life much easier.
Many organisations need to confirm your age or identity and having a Citizen Card allows you to prove this.
Even if you have a passport or photo driving licence, having a Citizen Card means you can leave these more valuable documents safely at home.
Using a Citizen Card you can access the products and services to which you are entitled.
You can use Citizen Card for:
- home shopping (including purchasing alcohol and tobacco)
- starting work or for a job interview
- accessing housing services or claiming benefits
- playing the lottery or buying scratchcards
- renting a new home
- purchasing videos (DVDs or Blu-Ray discs) and computer games
- applying for a UK driving licence (as evidence of your identity)
- visiting the bookies, bingo or casino
- entry to nightclubs, bars and pubs
- entry to festivals
- travel and domestic flights (including British Overseas Territories like Channel Islands)
- any other age-restricted entry or purchase
To request a voucher code, please complete a short application form.
Or a Unique Organisation Code for your Citizen Card
I understand that by submitting this request I am giving my consent for my contact details to be stored and used by Achievement Training in order to process my application and/or any follow-up information that I may subsequently request. This information will be kept for no more than 2 year.
Please keep checking your trash/Spam email in case the reply goes there – we aim to respond within 5 working days.