Health & Social Care Tutor/Assessor
Exciting opportunity for a confident tutor to work with our Adult Health & Social Care vocational training team in Plymouth City Centre.
Salary: £21,224 per annum
Hours: 34 hours per week (part-time hours available for suitable candidate)
PLEASE NOTE, early interviews and immediate start available, therefore this vacancy may close earlier than the date stated below
The Job Role:
Delivering consistent, high quality vocational training within the Adult Health & Social Care sector.
Ability to support English and Maths Functional Skills an advantage.
- Qualified to at least Level 3 in Health & Social Care or closely related subject;
- Hold current teaching and assessing qualifications or ability to deliver training, observe practice in the workplace and assess learners’ work;
- Have good organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise own workload;
- Demonstrate confident, consistent quality of training delivery and assessment practice;
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with local employers to promote ATL services in the workplace;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application by CV and supporting statement quoting reference HSC/TA/0823/AT
Closing date: 29 September 2023