Health & Social Care Tutor/Assessor
Exciting opportunity for a confident tutor to work with our vocational training team in Plymouth City Centre.
Salary: £19,448 per annum, with additional performance related bonus scheme up to £2,600pa
Hours: 34 hours per week (part-time hours available for suitable candidate)
The Job Role:
Delivering consistent, high quality vocational training within the Adult Health & Social Care sector.
Ability to support English and Maths Functional Skills an advantage.
- Qualified to at least Level 3 in Health & Social Care or closely related subject;
- Hold current teaching and assessing qualifications or ability to deliver training and assess learners’ work;
- Have good organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise own workload;
- Demonstrate confident, consistent quality of training delivery and assessment practice;
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with local employers to promote ATL services in the workplace;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application by CV and supporting statement quoting reference HSC/TA/0322
Closing date: 30 June 2022