Animal Care Tutor/Assessor
Exciting opportunity for a confident tutor to work with our Animal Care training team in Plymouth City Centre.
Salary: £21,224 per annum
Hours: 34 hours per week
PLEASE NOTE: we are closed for 2 weeks over the festive season, re-opening on Tuesday 3rd January, therefore there may be a delay in acknowledging applications.
The Job Role:
Delivering consistent, high quality vocational training within the Animal Care sector.
Ability to support English and Maths Functional Skills an advantage.
- Qualified to at least Level 3 in a relevant subject (Animal Care, Husbandry, Zoology or similar);
- Recent experience in or knowledge of further education/vocational training and advantage;
- Hold current teaching and assessing qualifications or ability to deliver training and assess learners’ work;
- Have good organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise own workload;
- Demonstrate confident, consistent quality of training delivery and assessment practice;
- Able to meet recruitment and retention targets to develop and maintain own caseload through excellent working relationships with local employers to promote ATL services in the workplace and with local schools;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application by CV and supporting statement quoting reference ANC/TA/0123
Closing date: Friday 6 January 2023