Assistant Apprenticeship & Business Development Officer
Exciting opportunity to support employers and students, working with our Admissions department in our Plymouth City Centre office.
Salary: £22,100 per annum
Hours: Full-time 34 hours per week
The Job Role – duties will include:
Apprenticeships: working with employers to recruit apprentices for their business, supporting employers to access their apprenticeship accounts and giving information about employer incentives and suitable course guidance.
First aid course administration: supporting the manager to take email bookings and produce course materials.
Customer enquiries: support adult customers via email, telephone attend school careers fairs. Support smooth enrolment onto courses offer information advice and guidance in post 16 FE education.
Marketing: support with producing material used for marketing – digital or hard copy – some experience of adobe would be an advantage. Create content for digital media, post daily on social media channels.
This is a diverse post offering lots of interesting interactions with customers, communication skills are key to success, good verbal skills and comprehension are essential.
- Experienced in an office environment supporting multiple teams, with experience of working with employers and Apprentices an advantage;
- Qualified to Level 3 in Business Administration or similar with a good level of English and Maths, qualification in Careers, Mentoring, Advice & Guidance or similar an advantage;
- Good, consistent IT skills including Word, Excel and Google with a high level of accuracy essential, experience of using databases and web-based systems an advantage but training given;
- Well-developed and consistent communication, negotiation and motivation skills;
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise own workload and react appropriately and efficiently to changing needs;
- Confidence to both challenge and support, ensuring that the needs of individual staff are balanced with operational requirements and the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values;
- Able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with local schools, employers and the wider team to effectively promote the company’s curriculum offer.
Application by CV and supporting statement quoting reference ABDA/0323
Closing date: 3 March 2023