Child Care Tutor/Assessor
Exciting opportunity for a confident tutor to work with our Children’s Services training team in Plymouth City Centre.
Salary: £19,448 per annum, with additional performance related bonus scheme up to £2,600pa
Hours: 34 hours per week (part-time hours available for suitable candidate)
The Job Role:
Delivering consistent, high quality vocational training within the Child Care and Education sector.
Ability to support English and Maths Functional Skills an advantage.
- Qualified to at least Level 3 in a relevant subject (Children & Young People’s Settings, Early Years Educator, School Support, Residential Childcare or similar);
- Hold current teaching and assessing qualifications or ability to deliver training and assess learners’ work;
- Have good organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise own workload;
- Demonstrate confident, consistent quality of training delivery and assessment practice;
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with local employers to promote ATL services in the workplace;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Application by CV and supporting statement quoting reference CCE/TA/0722
Closing date: 26 August 2022