This qualification aims to:
• provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful business administrator
• confirm competence of those already fulfilling a business administration role
• allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication, presentation skills and providing administrative support.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
• develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
• understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator.
This qualification aims to provide learners with a number of progression options, including higher level studies at university or FE colleges.
This qualification is designed for learners who are working, or would like to work, in a business administration role within any sector or industry.
A typical learner will already be working in Administration or Management roles, and wishes to gain the qualification to qualify them for promotion or new post.
It’s ideal for those who are new to the role or who’ve been working in an Administration post for a any period of time.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
Total cost £2,573.00
Student Loans can be applied for Advanced Learner Loan
Loan eligibility does not depend on your income and there are no credit checks. Check if you are eligible before you apply for an Advanced Learner Loan. Ask your college or training provider about grants before you apply for a loan as you may be entitled.
All applications will need to meet the eligibility criteria.
If you want to check you are able to access this course for free call for a chat 01752 202
If you have any issues with applying online and need additional support including reasonable adjustments with the application process please contact the Admissions team on 01752 202269.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL COMMUNICATION WILL BE ELECTRONIC, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (Junk) ACCOUNT REGULARLY.